viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2012

A Country I would like to visit



: Italy 





This post is about a country: Italy,  I would like go to Italy because italian is my favorite language, In my opinion is a beautiful and interesting country. 
Italy is very population country thank many thing like ancient Rome. In the past Roma was a very important empire and the people did amazing construction. Today Roma and Italy are very famous for Roman Coliseum Also about Italy i know the food like pizza, lasagna, spaghetti, etc. and football. The italian football called Calcio and is very competitive. Italy is the second most successful national team in the history of the Worl Cup behind Bazil, Having won four titles.  
Besides Roma there are other impotantan italian cities like Venecia, Milán, Florencia and Génova. This cities was more impotartan than Roma for italian economy in century XI because was traders cities. 
In Italy  I would like to learn Italian, visit Roman coliseum and Tower of Pisa and go to important museum,  but also l  like study architecture,  because architecture in Italy is more importan than Chile and in the future work in Chile. I would like live in Italy but for a short time

2 comentarios:

  1. Italy is very beautiful and I love de italian food! is the best!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow.. I love italian language .. I would like to learn to speake in this language.. is a beautiful country.

    ResponderEliminar