miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2012

A Picture I like..










This picture was take this years in the winter holiday on June. My friend Javier take the photo. hi is a very good photographer and has a very modern camera whit her camera take many photos.
In this photo shows My friend Tomas, Felipe, Maite, Eduardo , Karina and me in Tabo beach, was winter and wather was very cold for this we don`t bathe in the beach despite that was a very good trip .We can look the landscape and nature because there aren`t people and this was very nice. I like this photo because remember those moment and i happy and have many things i like for example the sand, beach, rocks and a beautiful sky. Also i thiks that this photo is important for me because in the future when i look the picture i remember my frieds, the university and this thip.
I hope this trip can be repeat

3 comentarios:

  1. OOH! I'm in this picture! we had a great time in the beach. This were a beautiful holidays

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Naty!! i think that picture is so beautiful! i really love the javier's pictures! and i happy that you find a good friends in the university

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Naty.. is a very nice photo.. I can see your happiness.. But I couldn't go to the beach .. I would like be in this foto :(.

    ResponderEliminar