miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2012

The movile phone

The movile phone



The tecnology is not  the most importan thing for me because i dont like be dependents piece of technology. But my favorite piece of technology is my mobile phone.When i am  fourteen  had my fist  mobile phone and this was very basic and  bored.  Now i has a modern phone I like  because is very useful and   I can do many thing whit my phone fot example: lisent to music, talk to people, go to internet, take a phot etc.. All the thing  whit one piece of technology: The movile phone. Today some phones are similal to computer and this is great because the phones are smaller than computer.
I use my phone every days because i lisent to music on the bus when i go to University and for my mum can call me.  I can live without movile phone  but  my mum will be very worried  

1 comentario:

  1. Hi naty!
    I think that your mobile phone is very interesting!
    you can do many things with him!.
    In my opinion , the mobile phone is the piece of technology very complete..
    Naty are very technological :)

    ResponderEliminar